1 bedroom apartment for saleCirencester
- Spacious one bedroom apartment
- Luxurious development for the over 60's
- Beautifully maintained gardens
- Club lounge ideal for socialising
- On site parking
- 0.2 miles from the town centre, next to Waitrose
- 24 hour emergency call system
- Beautifully equipped
- Guest Suite for families and friends
- Lifts to all floors
Bath Gate Place is a modern Retirement Living Platinum development which is an ideal option for those seeking retirement flats in Cirencester. Bath Gate Place boasts a collection of 34 modern retirement apartments, 18 one bedroom and 16 two bedroom, exclusively for the over 60s.
All apartments are equipped with a fitted kitchen and shower room and there is on-site car parking facilities accommodating 31 parking spaces - for permit holders only - making travelling around the area easy. The apartments feature under-floor heating, fully fitted kitchens and shower rooms, there is triple glazing and a washer/dryer in a separate cupboard in each apartment.
All apartments are fitted with a security alarm system and video entry system and 24 hour emergency call link.
There are plenty of local amenities positioned conveniently close to the development so you can enjoy care free independence in your retirement.
There are attractive landscaped gardens, an elegant club lounge, guest suite and home manager.
AMENITIES The market town of Cirencester dates back to Roman times and is often referred to as the 'Capital of the Cotswolds'. It is ideally located with the M4, M5 and M40/A40, the mainline train station at Kemble and excellent bus and coach links all within easy reach.
Cirencester benefits from high street stores, independent specialist retailers, a weekly market and there are a number of delightful bistros, cafes, wine bars and public houses to suit all tastes.
There are excellent primary and secondary state schools and a sixth form college campus. There are also good independent schools in the surrounding areas.
Cirencester also boasts a cottage hospital, a leisure centre and a lovely outdoor swimming pool, open from May to September. Other sports are fully catered for including golf, tennis, riding, football, rugby and cricket.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100300013029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perry Bishop and Chambers, Cirencester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.