2 bedroom apartment for sale8 Over 5, London, EC1R
- 3rd floor
- South aspect
- Large communal roof terrace
- Bespoke contemporary Dada Italian kitchens
- Integrated Siemens kitchen appliances
- Oak enginerered timber parquet flooring
- Stone tiled bathrooms
- Under floor heating to master bathroom
- Oversized timber sash windows
- Lift access to all apartments
8 over 5 is an elegant and timeless apartment building situated in the heart of Clerkenwell comprising 8 beautifully unique 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments.
Large communal roof terrace
Air conditioning throughout
Oversized timber sash windows
Floor to ceiling height of 2.6m
Electronic entry control system
Clerkenwell's many attractions are closeby.
Just a short walk away from Exmouth Market, St John Street and Club Gascon.
Sadler's Wells Theatre is also on Rosebery Avenue.
Just a few minutes from Farringdon and Barbican stations.
Farringdon station will become capital's only rail hub connectiing underground with Crossrail and Thameslink in 2018/19.
12 year Blp building warranty
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45063366.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED160589. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.