2 bedroom flat for saleSpencer House, Basingstoke
- TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS RADIATOR HEATING
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING AREA
- FITTED BATHROOM
- EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
- POPULAR AREA
- EPC: B
OWNERS HAVE HAD AN OFFER ACCEPTED ON A NEW BUILD PROPERTY, VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. BELVOIR! ESTATE AGENTS are pleased to offer to the market this two bedroom ground floor apartment in the popular Limes Park area benefiting from double glazing, gas radiator heating, open plan living area/kitchen, fitted bathroom, fitted en suite to master bedroom, two allocated parking spaces. EPC: B
Situated in the popular Limes Park area with easy access to North Hampshire Hospital and with local amenities nearby including schools. There is also a regular bus service into Basingstoke Town Centre and main line railway station (London-Waterloo approx 45 mins).
Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council
Viewings are strictly by appointment only. Please contact Belvoir Estate Agents
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45063402.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26454339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Basingstoke Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.