4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBilling Road, Northampton
Offers in Excess of
- **NO ONWARD CHAIN**
- Beautiful Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage to Rear
- Popular Location
- Original Features
This fantastic property is situated in the heart of Abington and offers excellent living space across three floors plus a cellar. The house would benefit from some cosmetic updating but offers charm and character in abundance as well as lovely front and rear gardens and garage.
Door to the side aspect, window with feature stained glass, radiator and doors to:-
Part tiled suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush WC and obscure window to the side aspect.
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, gas fireplace with wood surround and tiled hearth, radiator and television and telephone points.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 10' 5" Max ( 3.63m x 3.18m Max )
Double glazed bay window to the rear aspect, radiator and doors to kitchen and garden.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 6' 7" ( 4.06m x 2.01m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, solid oak work surfaces, sink unit and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for white goods and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Cellar 13' 10" x 12' ( 4.22m x 3.66m )
A good size cellar with power and light connected and windows to the front and side aspect.
Stairs rising from entrance hall, stairs rising to second floor and doors to:-
Bedroom One 14' 5" Into bay x 14' 11" Plus recess ( 4.39m Into bay x 4.55m Plus recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, built in cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 9' 4" ( 3.81m x 2.84m )
Window to the rear aspect, built in cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 17' 10" Max x 9' 9" Plus recess ( 5.44m Max x 2.97m Plus recess )
Window to the rear aspect and wash hand basin.
Suite comprising bath with shower head over, wash hand basin and low flush WC, heated towel rail, part tiled and window to the side aspect.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs rising from first floor landing, built in cupboard and door to bedroom four.
Bedroom Four 12' 5" x 8' 5" Max ( 3.78m x 2.57m Max )
Double glazed window to the side aspect and door to large walk in cupboard with skylight window to the rear aspect.
Mainly laid to a well-maintained lawn, enclosed by fence and hedge with blocked paved pathway to front door and gate to rear garden.
A well-maintained garden mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, block paved pathway to garage at the rear and gated access to service road.
A larger than average single garage accessed via service road to the rear of the property with power and light connected and up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45063411.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS108228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.