3 bedroom park home for saleCrow Lane, Little Billing, Northampton
- Three Bedrooms
- Integrated Appliances
- Utility Shed
- Off Road Parking
- En Suite and Shower Room
This excellent park home in Billing Aquadrome is offered to the market in excellent condition. New this year, the property is modern throughout and benefits from fitted furniture throughout. Outside is a pleasant decking area and off road parking.
Living Area 19' 3" x 11' 9" ( 5.87m x 3.58m )
Three double glazed windows, double glazed patio doors leading to decked area, spotlights to ceiling and open plan to kitchen.
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit, fitted oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, integrated fridge/freezer, spotlights to ceiling, double glazed window and door.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 6' 7" Plus recess ( 3.56m x 2.01m Plus recess )
Double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, bedside tables, desk and cupboards, fitted ottoman bed, radiator and door to en suite.
Suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush WC, radiator and obscure double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 7' 9" x 5' 7" ( 2.36m x 1.70m )
Double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and cupboards and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 2" x 5' 7" ( 1.88m x 1.70m )
Double glazed window, fitted cupboards and radiator.
Suite comprising large shower cubicle, wash hand basin vanity unit, low flush WC, extractor fan, radiator and obscure double glazed window.
Plumbing for washing machine.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS108291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.