1 bedroom flat for salePortland Road, Hove
Sold STC £190,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- TOP FLOOR FLAT
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- COMPLETELY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- NO ONWARD CHAIN & LONG LEASE
- FANTASTIC PURCHASE IN CENTRAL HOVE
A fully refurbished top floor flat that is ready for the new homeowner to move straight into. With no onward chain and coming with a long lease, this property has got to be viewed.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this very nice top floor flat in central Hove.
Located at the top of this old Victorian house is this lovely fully refurbished one double bedroom apartment, perfectly placed for commuters and those who want to be within walking distance to all the fantastic amenities that Hove has to offer.
The bedroom is a good size double room and has a lovely en-suite shower room. It is very light, with two Velux windows allowing plenty of natural light to fill this room. There are two storage areas, one being the eaves of the roof which offers plenty of space.
The open plan kitchen living room has been fitted with a kitchen running along one wall, including a Smeg oven, an integrated washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. This room has a lovely outlook to the rear over roof tops and trees.
The property is in a very popular area, surrounded by all that Hove has to offer, including Hove station giving a direct link into London Victoria, multiple bus services running every 5 - 10 minutes getting you in and out of Brighton city centre, and Hove seafront and Hove Lawns less than a mile from the front door.
With no onward chain and ready for the new home owner to move straight into, this has got to be viewed.
Open Plan Kitchen/living Room 12' 8" max x 9' 3" max ( 3.86m max x 2.82m max )
Bedroom 13' 1" max x 10' 4" max ( 3.99m max x 3.15m max )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45063432.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH105221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.