3 bedroom bungalow for saleLongsdon Grove, Meir Hay, ST3
- Excellent detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Carport and garage
- Driveway provides additional parking
- Generously proportioned accommodation
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- NO CHAIN!
* A most impressive three bed detached bungalow
* Situated in a well regarded residential cul de sac
* Benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* A driveway leads to carport and garage
* Conservatory to the rear overlooks an enclosed rear garden
* Generously proportioned accommodation comprises:
* Hallway, fitted kitchen, living room
* Inner hallway, three bedrooms and modern shower room
* An internal inspection is strongly advised! NO CHAIN
HALLWAY : Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, store.
KITCHEN : 11'0" x 8'0" (3.35m x 2.44m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, working surfaces, range of matching base and wall storage units. Gas central heating boiler, plumbing for automatic washing machine.
LIVING ROOM : 21'2" x 11'6" (6.45m x 3.51m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, electric fire and feature surround.
INNER HALLWAY : Fitted carpet, access to loft.
BEDROOM ONE : 11'0" x 8'7" (3.35m x 2.62m) , Fitted wardrobes, fitted carpet, central heating radiator. uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO : 11'0" x 7'7" (3.35m x 2.31m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazed sliding patio doors.
BEDROOM THREE : 8'0" x 6'10" (2.44m x 2.08m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
SHOWER ROOM : Shower compartment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W/C. Ceramic tiling to walls and floor, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
CONSERVATORY : Ceramic tiling to floor, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator.
EXTERNALLY : Front garden adjoined by a driveway providing additional parking leading to a carport and garage beyond. Enclosed and private garden to the rear.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via Anchor Road turn right onto Amison Street, left into Linnburn Road and Longsdon Grove is then situated on the left hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.