4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEdgefield Close, Prenton
- Four Bedroom End Terrace
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Close To Local Amenities
- Off Road Parking With Front And Rear Garden
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOUSE WITH GARDEN - OFF ROAD PARKING - SPACIOUS LOUNGE AND FITTED KITCHEN - DOWNSTAIRS TOILET - CONVENIENT LOCATION. GOOD FAMILY ACCOMMODATION - VIEWINGS RECOMMENDED !
THIS IS a good sized four bedroom end terrace family house located in a popular position with shopping facilities in Townfield Lane and Upton Road with selection of local Schools and regular local bus service. The house is brilliant for investors, first time buyers or homemovers. The property consists of kitchen, lounge, downstairs toilet. To the first floor there are four bedrooms with family bathroom. There is a front and rear garden with off road parking to the rear.
Viewings on this property is highly recommended!
Lounge 21' 11" x 10' 11" ( 6.68m x 3.33m )
Good sized lounge with single glazed window to both front and rear aspect with radiator and TV por t
Kitchen 17' 7" x 15' 4" into recess ( 5.36m x 4.67m into recess )
Fitted kitchen comprising of: overhead wall and base units and a sink with a drainer and partial tiling. Gas oven with gas hobs and an overhead cookerhood. With space for a standing fridge/freezer and plumbing for washing machine and dish washer. With a single glazed window to the rear and side of the property. With door leadinbg to back garden
Downstairs toilet which is a reasonable size, Single glazed frosted privacy window to the front of the property, half ceramic tiled walls. White WC and wash hand basin.
Bedroom One 11' 4" into recess x 12' 4" ( 3.45m into recess x 3.76m )
Single glazed window to the front of the property, built in wardrobes, television point
Bedroom Two 11' 4" into recess x 10' 11" ( 3.45m into recess x 3.33m )
Single glazed window to the front of the property, television point, airing cupboard and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 7' 11" ( 3.15m x 2.41m )
Single glazed window to the rear of the property, radiator and built in storage
Bedroom Four 11' 9" x 9' 2" ( 3.58m x 2.79m )
Single glazed window to the rear of the property, radiator and built in storage.
Single glazed frosted window to the rear of the property, bath with mixer taps and an electric shower. With a wash hand basin, radiator, partial tiling and a w/c.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45063501.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN109515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.