1 bedroom park home for saleTowngate East, Market Deeping, Peterborough
- One bedroom Park Home
- Double width plot
- Extensive off road parking
- 13ft Lounge
- Field views to side
* One bedroom Park Home
* Double width plot
* Extensive off road parking
* Field views to side
Radiator, laminate flooring, built-in storage and cloaks cupboards, built-in boiler cupboard housing wall mounted gas boiler, PVCu double glazed door to side, door to:
3.56m x 2.69m (11'8" x 8'10"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and tiled surround, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in gas oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed lead effect window to side, radiator, laminate flooring, glazed folding doors to Living Room, PVCu double glazed patio doors to side to decking.
4.06m x 3.58m (13'4" x 11'9" maximum). PVCu double glazed lead effect window to front, three PVCu double glazed lead effect windows to side, coal effect electric fire set in feature surround, two radiators, telephone point, TV point, ceiling with ceiling fan.
3.58m x 2.95m (11'9" maximum x 9'8" maximum). PVCu double glazed lead effect window to side, fitted bedroom suite with a range of wardrobes with shelving, overhead storage cupboards and drawers, radiator, TV point, ceiling with recessed spotlights and ceiling fan, door to:
1.14m x 0.97m (3'9" x 3'2"). PVCu double glazed window to side, extractor fan.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround, extractor fan, PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator.
Extensive driveway to front and side. Raised and enclosed PVCu decking area, field views to side, garden laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders and beds, sunken fishpond, storage shed.
*Available for 50 week a year residency with unrestricted use
*Council tax band A
*No children under 18 allowed to reside on development
*Charges; (due April 2017) - £2500 (to include Site Fee, Water and Sewage)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.