4 bedroom terraced house for saleRegent Place, Kingswood Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2
Guide Price £750,000
- Tunbridge Wells mainline station 0.9 miles
- well-placed for Kent schools
- 3 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom
- kitchen/dining room
- 1,937 sq ft
- landscaped garden
- integral garage
- EPC Rating = C
4 bedroom terraced town house with garden and parking, close to Dunorlan Park, under a mile from the mainline station and town centre
Regent Place is located on a quiet cul-de-sac on the convenient East side of Tunbridge Wells, and is well placed for the many highly-regarded schools in the vicinity, including grammars. The property lies within a mile of the mainline station, shopping areas, theatres, cafes and restaurants. There is a large supermarket only 1.4 miles away and the Nevill Cricket and Tennis clubs are at a short distance of 1.3 miles away.
State and Private Schools: There are many highly-regarded state schools in the area including the Kent grammar schools and private schools such as The Mead, Beechwood Sacred Heart, Holmewood House and Rose Hill Preparatories.
Mainline Rail: Tunbridge Wells, with regular services to London Cannon Street and Charing Cross from about 50 minutes.
Communications: The M25 can be accessed via the A21 to the North of Tunbridge Wells, linking to other motorway networks and thereby to Gatwick and Heathrow airports and the Channel Tunnel terminus.
- entrance porch
- reception hall
- kitchen/dining room
- utility room
- sitting room
- master bedroom suite
- single bedroom
- 2 bedrooms
- family bathroom
- eaves storage
- gardens to front and rear
- parking for 2 cars
3 Regent Place is a modern mid-terrace town house situated within a small enclave of properties on the East side of Tunbridge Wells conveniently placed for local schools and amenities. Built in the mid 1990's, this property offers practical accommodation arranged over three floors suiting the needs of a modern family. Points of note include:
- cherry wood doors and skirting boards, engineered oak flooring in many rooms and on the staircase, ceramic floor tiles in the kitchen/dining room and wood framed picture windows;
- kitchen fitted with wooden wall and base units under granite work surfaces with French doors opening out from the open plan dining room onto the garden terrace. Integrated appliances include an electric oven, a ceramic hob with extractor over and a dishwasher;
- separate utility room with units and space for a washing machine and a dryer. Door to an integral garage with centralised vacuum cleaning system;
- good-sized study with an outlook over the front;
- first floor sitting room with a high ceiling, a Juliette balcony providing lovely views over Dunorlan Park to the rear, a coal-effect gas fire with a granite hearth, built-in shelving to either side and oak flooring;
- master bedroom suite with built-in wardrobes and drawers and an en suite bath/shower room and a further single bedroom on the first floor;
- two second floor bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes and good ceiling heights, one with French doors to a Juliette balcony with an outlook to the front;
- a family bathroom with access to eaves storage completes the accommodation.
The property is accessed from the road via a brick paved driveway which is bordered by low hedging and shrubs and provides parking for two cars. The beautifully landscaped rear garden is level with a decorative paved seating area providing a focal point with shrub borders and raised beds. An attractive wooden pergola to the back of the house is clad with wisteria and clematis entwining the top beams. Close boarded fencing, mature trees and shrubs to the boundary create privacy and provide an enclosed space which is ideal for entertaining, children and animals.
Services: Mains gas-fired central heating. Mains water, electricity and drainage.
Outgoings: Tunbridge Wells Borough Council 01892 526121. Tax Band G.
VIEWING Strictly by appointment with Savills on 01892 507000.
If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property.
Savills, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, images and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Savills have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Square Footage: 1,937 sq ft
From our offices in Tunbridge Wells High Street turn right onto Vale Road and right again at the roundabout onto Grove Hill Road. Continue to the top of the hill following the road round to the left where it becomes Prospect Road. At the traffic lights turn right, then left into Kingswood Road. Take the first turning on the right and bear left into Regent Place. 3 Regent Place is the third property on the left.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45065544.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUS160353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.