4 bedroom detached house for saleStamford Street, Awsworth, Nottingham
Sold STC £190,000
- Deceptively Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Four/Five Bedroom
- Three/Four Reception Rooms
- Family Bathroom & Utility Room
- Driveway & Garage
- Generous Gardens
- NO CHAIN
- GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £200,000
GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £200,000 This is a FOUR/FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW offering spacious accommodation and occupying a desirable plot. Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN - Viewing is strongly advised.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY .........................................This is a four/five Bedroom detached bungalow offering spacious accommodation and occupying a desirable plot. Comprising E/Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Utility, Study, Sun Lounge, four Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom with Driveway, Gardens and Garage. Ideal for a family and offered for sale with NO CHAIN.
Accessed via secure refitted timber double glazed double doors with a door leading to:
Having access to remaining accommodation, access to loft space and two radiators
Lounge 12' 8" max x 12' ( 3.86m max x 3.66m )
Benefiting from a feature fireplace incorporating a multi fuel burner, solid wood flooring, radiator and a double glazed window to front.
Kitchen / Diner 18' max x 12' 7" max ( 5.49m max x 3.84m max )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over incorporating a 1 & 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with tiled splashbacks, free standing electric oven with for ring electric hob and extractor hood over, plumbing and space for fridge and freezer, feature open fireplace set in and Adam style surround with hearth, double glazed windows to rear and side and a door to:
Fitted with a range of units with work surfaces incorporating a sink, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher. vinyl flooring, double glazed windows to rear, secure door to garden and a sliding double glazed door to:
Stiudy 9' 9" x 7' ( 2.97m x 2.13m )
Useful study with a door leading to garage.
Sun Room 15' 9" x 10' 1" ( 4.80m x 3.07m )
Having a radiator, partial conservatory area to the rear of the room having double glazed windows to rear and side and a double glazed french doors to garden.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" max x 12' ( 3.86m max x 3.66m )
Having a TV point, radiator and a double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 7' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.26m )
Having a TV point, radiator and a double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 9' ( 2.77m x 2.74m )
Having a TV point, radiator and a double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 4 12' 5" x 7' 5" ( 3.78m x 2.26m )
Having a TV point, radiator and a double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising a fitted bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC with part tiled walls, vinyl flooring and a double glazed window to rear.
To the front of the property there is a double entry blacked paved driveway providing ample off road parking and leading to the garage. Other wise the front benefits from a well tended elevated garden leading down the side of the property and is made up of a mature shrubbery beds with hedging and a timber shed.
Attached garage with power and light connected and an up and over door.
To the rear of the property there's a secure garden mainly laid to lawn with a number of patio areas ideal for outside entertaining, children's play area with astro turf, well stocked borders incorporating a variety of mixed plants, shrubs and trees all enclosed by timber panel fencing and side gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45065838.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.