4 bedroom detached house for saleReynolds Road, Shirley, Southampton
- Substantial Detached House
- Extended & Greatly Improved
- Five/Six Bedrooms
- Living Room & Dining Room
- Kitchen, Breakfast Room & Utility
- Bathroom, En-Suite & Cloakrooms
- Driveway & Garage
- Sizeable Rear Garden
Occupying a prime position in a sought after part of Shirley, this extended and greatly improved five/six bedroom detached family home that offers a wealth of well proportioned and adaptable accommodation laid out over three floors with a sizeable garden, garage and a detached self contained annexe.
Occupying a prime position in a sought after part of Shirley, this extended and greatly improved five/six bedroom detached family home offers a wealth of well proportioned and adaptable accommodation laid out over three floors with a sizeable garden, garage and a detached self contained annexe.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance porch and hall, sitting room, dining room, breakfast room, kitchen, utility room and a cloakroom on the ground floor. To the first floor there are four bedrooms with en suite shower room to master as well as a separate study and family bathroom with two further bedrooms on the second floor and a separate WC.
Outside there is a block paved driveway providing off road parking for a number of vehicles and access to the garage. The rear garden is of a good sized and enjoys a westerly aspect with a large patio and lawn as well as a large brick built annexe equipped with a fitted kitchen, shower room and WC.
Reynolds Road is conveniently located between Shirley Road and St James Road with easily accessible amenities, transport links and popular school catchments.
Entrance Porch & Hall
Living Room 13' 10" max x 11' 11" max ( 4.22m max x 3.63m max )
Dining Room 22' 5" x 10' 1" ( 6.83m x 3.07m )
Breakfast Room 8' 11" x 7' 6" ( 2.72m x 2.29m )
Kitchen 16' x 9' ( 4.88m x 2.74m )
Utility Room 7' 5" x 6' 7" max ( 2.26m x 2.01m max )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 22' 5" max x 10' 1" max ( 6.83m max x 3.07m max )
En-Suite Shower Room 10' 3" x 2' 10" ( 3.12m x 0.86m )
Bedroom Two 13' 10" max x 11' 11" max ( 4.22m max x 3.63m max )
Bedroom Three 14' 3" x 8' 1" ( 4.34m x 2.46m )
Bedroom Four 10' 10" x 7' 6" ( 3.30m x 2.29m )
Study 5' 9" x 5' 8" ( 1.75m x 1.73m )
Bathroom 8' 1" x 5' 9" ( 2.46m x 1.75m )
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Five 18' 7" max x 9' 7" max ( 5.66m max x 2.92m max )
Bedroom Six 8' 6" max x 7' 11" max ( 2.59m max x 2.41m max )
Cloakroom 6' 7" max x 5' 2" max ( 2.01m max x 1.57m max )
Detached Annexe 24' 2" x 22' 2" ( 7.37m x 6.76m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45065844.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU109246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.