3 bedroom detached house for saleWessex Drive, Giltbrook, NOTTINGHAM
- GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £200,000
- Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Ensuite to Master
- Driveway & Garage
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Good access to Ikea retail park and jct 26 of the M1
- High quality finish throughout
GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £200,000 Executive Three Bedroom Detached Property ideally located on the popular Smithurst Estate at Giltbrook.This property must be seen to be appreciated and early viewing by appointment is advised contact the office for further information.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ............................................Offered for sale is this Executive Three Bedroom Detached Property ideally located on the popular Smithhurst Estate at Giltbrook. Early viewing is advised and in brief the property comprises of entrance hallway, ground floor wc, lounge diner, kitchen diner and to the first floor there are three bedrooms the master having ensuite and family bathroom. Outside the property benefits from off road parking for multiple vehicles to the side leading to single garage and to the rear of the property there is a landscaped garden enclosed by timber fencing. Furthermore the property benefits from good access to local ammenitioes such as the Ikea retail park, jct 26 of the M1 and commuter links to both Nottingham and Derby city centres. Located towards an end of a quiet cul-de-sac. Viewing by appointment only contact the office for further information.
With Upvc double glazed door to the front elevation, stairs leading to first floor accommodation, internal door leading to ground floor wc.
Ground Floor W C
Having Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, low level flush wc, pedestal hand wash basin and wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 21' 10" x 9' 1" ( 6.65m x 2.77m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, double glazed patio doors to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 15' 9" max x 9' 9" max ( 4.80m max x 2.97m max )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating a single bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for free standing fridge freezer, understairs storage cupboard, Upvc double glazed window to the rear and Upvc double glazed door to the side elevation.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs leading from entrance hallway, airing cupboard and having doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 10' 2" x 9' ( 3.10m x 2.74m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator and door leading to ensuite.
Fitted with a matching three piece white suite comprising of freestanding shower cubicle with shower head over, low level flush wc, pedestal hand wash basin, partly tiled wall coverings, wall mounted radiator, extractor fan and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 8' 7" ( 2.84m x 2.62m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator and access to loft space above.
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 6' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.03m )
With double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator.
Fitted with a matching three piece suite comprising of panelled bath, low level flush wc, pedestal hand wash basin, partly tiled wall coverings and double glazed window to the side elevation.
To the side of the property there is off road parking for multiple vehicles leading to single garage with up and over door, power and lighting.
To the rear there is a well presented landscaped garden mainly laid to lawn with the addition of patio seating area enclosed within timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45065853.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.