2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChinook, Highwoods, Colchester
Sold STC £215,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Redecorated & Refurbished
- No Chain
- Allocated Parking
- Mews Location
Situated within easy access to the local schools is this well presented two double bedroom end terrace home located in a mews location. Having been completely redecorated and carpeted throughout along with a new kitchen. Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Double glazed entrance door to:-
Radiator, stairs to first floor. Door to:
Lounge 14' 9" x 10' 3" ( 4.50m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front, double radiator, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 8' 6" ( 4.04m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to garden, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, roll edge work surface with inset one and a half bowl single drainer unit, inset four ring gas hob, extractor above, built in oven, range of white high gloss base and wall mounted units, space for all appliances, part tiled walls.
Loft access, built in airing cupboard. Doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 11' ( 4.06m x 3.35m )
Double glazed windows to front aspect, two radiators.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 7' 3" ( 3.63m x 2.21m )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, radiator.
Obscured double glazed window to rear, three piece white suite comprising of enclosed paneled bath, low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator.
Commences with patio area, mainly laid to lawn with side access, shed to remain.
To The Front
There is allocated parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45065862.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.