3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorthumberland Avenue, Reading, RG2
- Three bedroom semi detached
- Living room & kitchen/diner
- Gas central heating
- Off road parking
- High ceilings; EPC Rating: D
- Internal viewings recommended
Attractive character semi-detached located to the South of the town centre. Excellent links to shops, schools, bus services, recreational facilities, Reading University & Hospital, as well as a short drive to the M4 motorway. With scope for further enlargement and individual improvement, subject to normal planning conditions, the property has great potential, beyond what is a pleasant family home at present.
Sitting Room 14'5 (4.39) x 12' (2.44)
Kitchen 18'5 (5.61) x 11'3 (3.43)
Conservatory / Utility 17'10 (5.44) x 6'5 (1.96)
Bedroom 1 14'3 (4.34) x 11' (3.35)
Bedroom 2 12' (2.44) x 10'3 (3.12)
Bedroom 3 10'9 (3.28) x 6'10 (2.08)
A particular feature of the property an excellent family-sized garden. Enclosed to all boundaries & found in neat & tidy condition, backing onto Cintra Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45066396.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 66051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.