3 bedroom terraced house for saleNewberry Road, Weymouth
Sold STC £300,000
- Exclusive Harbour Location
- Recently Refurbished inside and out to a very high standard.
- Three double bedrooms
- Beautiful sea views to Newtons Cove and over Brewers Quay
- Extended Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Stunning original character features
SEA VIEWS;This property is a stunning three double bedroom Victorian house situated in the exclusive harbour area which has been recently renovated from top to bottom inside and out to a very high standard whilst keeping a lot of its original character features. Call now to ensure you don' miss out
Fox and Sons are proud to bring to the market this stunning three double bedroom Victorian property situated in the heart of the historic Weymouth harbour. the property has been recently renovated to a very high standard whilst keeping plenty of the original features such as open fire places, fully working refurbished bay windows, picture rails, ceiling rose and stripped back original wood flooring. some of the in-depth work carried out includes:
. old cast iron wall ties and replaced to the rear of the building with new stainless steel ones
. Re-plastered where needed
. Wood flooring sanded down and restored
. Fully working bay windows which have been refurbished with new cords and mechanism
. gas central heating boiler and radiators installed
. New kitchen and Bathroom
. landscaped garden with new turf and decking
. fully re-pointed at the back of the property
. New fascia's, vents and guttering
. New patio doors with fensa certificate
. New wall built to the front of the property
. New underlay,carpets & Vinyl
This property is also offered with no onward chain and has permit parking which cost in the region of £70 of a year which allows you to park in the designated zone and council car parks. The property also boast sea close by is some of Weymouths best restaurants, bistros, shops, pubs, cafes, walks and you can be on Weymouth harbour in less than a minuet stroll.
Door to front. Single glazed window to front. Original tiled flooring.
Singled glazed door to front. Singled glazed window inset. Radiator. Stripped back original wood floor boards.
WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, ceiling spot light, tiling.
Lounge 14' 2" Max x 11' 9" Max ( 4.32m Max x 3.58m Max )
Restored single glazed original sash bay window. Feature original open fire place. Radiator. Carpet. Original picture rail, coving and ceiling rose. TV point.
Dining Room 11' 6" Max x 9' 9" Max ( 3.51m Max x 2.97m Max )
Double glazed window to rear. Feature original open fire place. Radiator. Stripped back original wood flooring. picture rail.
Breakfast Room 11' x 9' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.84m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear leading to the raised decked area. Radiator. Sea views to Newtons Cove. double glazed door to the side leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.91m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to side. open into breakfast room. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker-hood. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. wall mounted combi boiler fully enclosed. Radiator. Ceiling spot lights. Heat detector fitted.
Stairs from hall Stairs to hall. Loft access with Eco ladder fully fitted. Radiator. Laundry room off hallway with double glazed window inset, doors to each room.
Bedroom One 15' 4" Max x 11' 6" Max ( 4.67m Max x 3.51m Max )
Refurbished single glazed original sach bay window to front. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. TV point. Feature original fire place. carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Carpet. Feature original fire place. Views to Brewers Quay.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.33m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Carpet. Stunning sea views over to Newtons Cove & Brewers Quay. Telephone point.
Double glazed window to side. Heated towel rail. Bath with shower over. Vanity unit and low level WC. Part tiling. Extractor fan. Lino flooring. fitted wall cabinet with mirror front.
Walled surround. Path to front door. part paved with shingles. Newly built front wall.
Raised decked area with sea views to Newtons Cove and storage underneath for paddle boards ect. Newly laid lawn area. Patio area. Gate to rear access. Fenced & wall surround. Fully enclosed private garden.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45067626.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.