2 bedroom maisonette for saleThatchers Drive, Maidenhead
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GARAGE IN A BLOCK
- REAR GARDEN
Situated in a no-through road is this spacious ground floor maisonette, with a private rear garden and garage to the rear. Well presented throughout, this maisonette has a long lease and is currently rented for £1100pcm. Available with No Chain, this is a must see!
Double glazed door to side, radiator, airing cupboard, laminate flooring, storage cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
Lounge 14' 2" x 10' 5" ( 4.32m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point, laminate flooring, dado rail, coving.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 7' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.31m )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed window to front, wall and base units, tiling, tiled work surfaces with wooden trim, one and a half bowl sink drainer, electric oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridgefreezer, storage/larder cupboard, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.48m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving.
Double glazed window to side, chrome towel rail, bath with shower over, glass shower screen, wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor.
Lawn with shrub and plant borders, rear access gate with access to garage, shed.
Up and over door.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road west towards the Thicket roundabout, at the mini roundabout turn left into Cannon Lane, take the third left into Farmers Way and then left again into Thatchers Drive.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45067659.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.