2 bedroom end of terrace house for sale48 Woodburn Loan, Dalkeith EH22 2ES
Under Offer £100,000
- End terraced villa with potential
- Living room and kitchen/breakfast room
- 2 double bedrooms and modern shower room
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Fully enclosed south-facing garden
- Minutes away from local shops and amenities
- Mature estate close to new schools campus
- EPC D
Tel Agent 0131 561 5919 or 07595820611
This brick-built end terraced 1950’s villa provides a practical layout (72 sqm) and scope for further improvements. It has a comfortable living room to the front which leads directly into a well-proportioned fitted kitchen. Both bedrooms are good-sized doubles (one featuring mirrored wardrobes) and the bathroom was recently transformed into a stylish shower room (suitable for the disabled). The property is warm and cosy having gas central heating complemented by replacement double glazing. There is an extra wide front garden and sunny south-facing rear garden which is fully enclosed. The property has been valued by surveyors at 110,000 and lies in Council Tax Band B. Extras include fitted carpets, blinds, oven, hob, hood, fridge/freezer and washing machine. To view telephone Agents 0131 561 5919 (07595820611 outwith office hours). Woodburn is a mature district of the historic town of Dalkeith which is now bounded by new private developments. It lies parallel to the A68 and is literally one mile south-east of the busy Town Centre and large supermarkets. There are several local shops, leisure centre and bus stops on the estate itself with schooling available on the nearby modern campus. Dalkeith is a very popular commuter base being only 2 miles to the City By-pass and 8 miles from Edinburgh. It is surrounded by attractive open countryside and within easy reach of golf courses, Park-and-Rides, rail station and major retail parks.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45067728.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 72374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.