3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAcme Road, Watford
Offers in Excess of £389,995
- Brick Built Workshop
- Additional Loft Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Kitchen
- Available to View Immediately
A truly stunning extended three bedroom terraced property residing in a prominent position in North Watford, offering excellent access to Watford Junction Station & Watford's Town Centre.
A truly stunning extended three bedroom terraced property residing in a prominent position in North Watford, offering excellent access to Watford Junction Station & Watford's Town Centre. This beautiful home has been sympathetically improved throughout by the current owners to a high standard. Ideal for the working professional, this stylish home features an array of spacious accommodation throughout and simply must be viewed in order to be fully appreciated. Key highlights include two reception rooms, a fitted kitchen, three sizeable bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside the property features a low maintenance courtyard garden to the rear with gated rear access and an outbuilding with power and light. Viewing essential.
Lounge 13' 7" in to bay x 9' 11" in to recess ( 4.14m in to bay x 3.02m in to recess )
Dining Room 13' 2" x 11' ( 4.01m x 3.35m )
Kitchen 12' 8" x 10' 7" ( 3.86m x 3.23m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 11' 1" ( 4.01m x 3.38m )
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.23m x 3.10m )
With Loft Access to Loft Room
Bedroom Three 8' x 6' 1" ( 2.44m x 1.85m )
Low Maintenance Rear Garden with Rear Access
Outbuilding 12' x 10' 6" ( 3.66m x 3.20m )
with power and light
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45069582.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAF100181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.