3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJackson Road, Scunthorpe
- Semi detached house
- Lounge, kitchen and cloakroom
- Three bedrooms and bathroom
- Front and rear gardens, off road parking
- UPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- EPC Rating: D
DDM Residential are delighted to offer to the open market a three bedroom semi detached house situated in established residential area of Scunthorpe with good links to local schools, shops and Scunthorpe's town centre. With the benefit of no onward chain for ease of purchase it is seen to be an excellent opportunity for first time buyers and buy to let investors a like. The property briefly comprises an entrance hallway with access given to forward facing lounge and kitchen with a good range of wall and base units, completing the ground floor is a cloakroom housing gas boiler. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and bathroom. The property has gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows throughout with front and rear gardens and off street parking. Viewings are advised although by appointment only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45069615.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7217496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.