3 bedroom terraced house for saleBedale Avenue, Billingham
Sold STC £100,000
- OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO CHAIN
- OFF STREET PARKING
- WELL MAINTAINED REAR GARDEN
- LARGE KITCHEN/DINER
- MODERN RE-FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM
A THREE BEDROOM mid terrace property benefiting from a MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM, large kitchen, REAR GARDEN and OFF STREET PARKING.
NO CHAIN! This THREE BEDROOM mid terrace house would be an IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE located within walking distance to a parade of shops, Gas central heated via a COMBI BOILER and uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED the accommodation offers a LARGE KITCHEN with space for dining along with THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS and modern refitted family bathroom. Outdoor space consists of a rear garden with mature trees, lawn and decked areas, to the front of the property is a driveway. VIEWING COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Double glazed door to front, doors to lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 16' 4" x 11' 4" ( 4.98m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed patio doors leading in to rear garden, radiator, oak effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen/ Diner 16' 3" x 11' 4" ( 4.95m x 3.45m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of shaker style cream wall and base units, beech effect work surfaces, 1 sink/drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, space for free standing cooker, radiator, space for dining table, double glazed window to rear, door leading into rear garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from hallway, double glazed window to rear, loft access, Worcester combi boiler located in cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 10' ( 3.33m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, modern gloss black and wood effect fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 6' 11" ( 3.81m x 2.11m )
Two double glazed window to rear built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 7' plus recess ( 3.48m x 2.13m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Modern white bathroom suite comprising of bath with mixer taps and over bath shower, glass shower screen, vanity wash hand basin, mirrored storage unit, w/c, victorian style radiator with towel rail, extractor fan, fully tiled.
Driveway, low maintenance shingled area, path to alley way leading to the rear of the property, brick wall to front and side.
Enclosed rear garden with lawn and decked patio areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45069618.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL105692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.