2 bedroom flat for saleSaggar Street, Dundee, DD2
Sold STC £75,000
- Attractive First Floor Flat
- Ideal First Time Or Buy To Let Purchase
- Tastefully Presented Accommodation
- EPC = D
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Twin Aspect Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Double Glazing And Electric Heating
- Early Entry Available
* Home Report Value £80,000
* Attractive first floor flat forming part of a well maintained block of similar properties offering spacious accommodation brought to the market in excellent condition with early entry available.
* Situated in an established and popular residential area within easy reach of the Universities, city centre and a wide range of local amenities.
* Ideally suited to first time buyers, buy to let investors or those seeking an alternative to student accommodation.
* 2 Double bedrooms
* Bright and spacious twin aspect lounge
* Well appointed modern fitted kitchen
* Double glazing, electric heating, security entry and ample storage
Home Report Value £80,000.
This is an attractive first floor flat forming part of a well maintained block of similar properties offering spacious accommodation brought to the market in excellent condition with early entry available. The accommodation comprises: bright and spacious twin aspect lounge, well appointed modern fitted kitchen featuring integrated hob and oven, bathroom featuring 3 piece white suite with shower over bath and 2 double bedrooms. The property benefits from double glazing, electric heating, security entry and ample storage including external store. EPC = D
Saggar Street is located in an established and popular residential area to the west of the city within easy reach of the Universities, city centre and a wide range of local amenities including regular bus services.
Ideally suited to first time buyers, buy to let investors or those seeking an alternative to student accommodation, with early viewing highly recommended.
Lounge 11' 10" x 15' 7" (3.6m x 4.75m )
Kitchen 6' 9" x 12' 0" (2.05m x 3.65m )
Bathroom 5' 9" x 7' 9" (1.75m x 2.35m )
Bedroom 12' 2" x 11' 0" (3.7m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 9' 10" x 11' 0" (3m x 3.35m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45069960.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528489359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOUR MOVE, Dundee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.