3 bedroom terraced house for sale370 Willerby Road, Hull, East Riding Of Yorkshire, HU5
Under Offer £124,950
- Super traditional terraced house
- Modernised throughout
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Spacious through lounge diner
- Three bedrooms and modern bathroom suite
- Enclosed rear garden
- NO CHAIN
FURTHER DETAILS TO FOLLOW
A very well presented traditional mid terrace house comprising: modern fitted kitchen with oven, hob, extractor and fridge freezer, lounge with bay window, dining room, three bedrooms, family bathroom, good size rear garden and on street parking. The property is located on the popular Willerby Road and within close proximity to local amenities and regular transport services to the centre of Hull.
Viewing is highly recommended.
HALL 1.3M X 1.4M
LOUNGE 4.0M X 3.2M
DINING ROOM 4.6M X 3.0M
KITCHEN 3.6M X 2.5M
LANDING 1.5M X 1.0M
BEDROOM ONE 3.7 X 2.9M
BEDROOM TWO 3.0M X 2.8M
BEDROOM THREE 2.8M X 1.5M
BATHROOM 1.6M X 1.5M
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45070899.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 370WR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Poppy Residential, Hull - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.