3 bedroom town house for saleBosworth Road, Adwick-Le-Street, Doncaster
Offers in Region of £90,000
- Three Bedroomed Mid Terraced
- Lounge, Play Room, Downstairs Cloakroom
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Viewing Recomended
Are you looking for a fabulous spacious family home which is perfect for a first time buyer? Offering two reception rooms and front and rear gardens, Call now.
Has a front facing sealed unit door, understairs storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
With front facing double glazed window. Fitted with a WC and wash hand basin with splash back tiling. There is a central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 1" x 13' 5" ( 3.99m x 4.09m )
A lovely room with double glazed French doors which leads to the patio and a window overlooks the rear garden. There is a central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Play Room 9' 4" x 6' ( 2.84m x 1.83m )
With rear facing double glazed sealed unit door which gives access to the rear garden. There is a central heating radiator.
Dining Kitchen 13' 4" x 10' 1" ( 4.06m x 3.07m )
With front facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer, gas cooker point with cooker hood above, complimentary tiling, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer and tumble dryer. There are recess downlights to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Has coving to the ceiling and a cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler. Access to the loft.
Bedroom One 13' 5" to the recess x 10' 3" ( 4.09m to the recess x 3.12m )
With front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 13' 6" max ( 3.99m x 4.11m max )
With rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 6' 5" ( 3.07m x 1.96m )
With rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is a dado rail and coving to the ceiling.
Has a front facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a contemporary style suite with wash hand basin fitted into a vanity unit, low level WC and panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over. There is tiling to the walls and floor and downlights to the ceiling.
The property has enclosed gardens to the front and rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45071418.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.