2 bedroom terraced house for saleKing Street, Tiverton
Sold STC £165,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two double bedrooms
- Walk in wardrobe to master
- Good sized lounge
- Great sized cottage garden to rear
- Central location
This charming property with two double bedrooms with walk in wardrobe to the master, a good sized kitchen/diner and lovely cottage garden to the rear is situated just outside Tiverton town centre in the popular West Exe area.
The accommodation in this lovely property is spacious throughout and comprises of an entrance porch leading to the hallway which has stairs to the first floor and a door to the lounge which has a feature fireplace with gas fire and a door leading to the kitchen/diner. From the kitchen/diner there is a door leading to a rear porch which leads to the rear garden. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms with a walk in wardrobe to the master and a good sized family bathroom. Externally there is a mature garden to the front and a lovely secluded cottage garden to the back which is mostly laid to lawn with mature borders and access to the side
double glazed front door, double glazed windows to front and side, door to:
radiator, stairs rising to first floor, door to:
Lounge 14' 1" maximum x 12' 1" maximum ( 4.29m maximum x 3.68m maximum )
double glazed window to front, radiator, television and telephone points, fireplace housing gas fire
Kitchen/ Diner 17' 4" x 8' 5" ( 5.28m x 2.57m )
double glazed window to rear, door to rear porch, range of wall and base units with worktops over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, spaces for oven, fridge freezer, washing machine and dish washer, radiator, understairs cupboard
double glazed windows to rear and side, door to garden
stairs from ground floor
Bedroom One 14' 1" maximum x 9' 4" ( 4.29m maximum x 2.84m )
double glazed window to front, radiator, walk in wardrobe
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.40m x 2.77m )
double glazed window to rear, radiator
opaque double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator
mature front garden with pathway leading to front of property and side access
lovely secluded cottage garden mostly laid to lawn with mature shrubs, borders and fruit trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45071499.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TVT102842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Tiverton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.