3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWilkinson Place, Witney
Guide Price £375,000
- No Onward Chain
- 3/4 Bedrooms & Converted Integral Garage
- Roof Terrace & Juliet Balcony
- Close to Town Centre
- Landscaped Rear Garden
Superbly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac yet just a moments walk from the town centre this recently converted & improved town house with 2nd reception / 4th bedroom has roof terrace to rear and a delightful fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room with Juliet balcony to front.
Witney is a small country town steeped in history, but with good modern amenities and a bustling community life. There are fine buildings surrounding the ancient Buttercross in Market Square and a twice weekly market. Countryside is all around and the river Windrush flows through the town providing bankside walks and fishing. The Leisure centre caters for a variety of sports and there are excellent schools, including a number of church schools. The Woolgate centre and other smaller precincts provide for modern needs and there are many traditional shops in the High Street. Public transport is available from outlying villages and from Witney to Oxford and on to London. Woodstock 10 miles, Oxford 13 miles, Burford 7 miles and London 68 miles.
Door to front. Stairs rising to first floor and radiator.
Reception Room 26' 3" x 8' 8" ( 8.00m x 2.64m )
Newly converted to provide additional reception room/dining space with French door leading onto recently landscaped rear garden. Engineered oak floor, radiator and down lights.
Utility Room 8' 5" x 7' 2" ( 2.57m x 2.18m )
Fitted with wall and base cupboards with work surfaces over and a stainless steel sink. Part tiled to water sensitive areas. Karndean flooring. Plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler and radiator. Door giving access to the rear garden.
Fitted with a suite comprising wc, vanity set wash hand basin, radiator and extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading up to the second floor and radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 18' x 8' 7" ( 5.49m x 2.62m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base cupboards with work surfaces over and a stainless steel one and a half sink & drainer unit. Part tiled to water sensitive areas. Electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over and plumbing for dishwasher, Karndean floor and french doors opening to a Juliet balcony overlooking the green area to the front.
2nd Reception / Bedroom Four 16' 4" x 8' 10" ( 4.98m x 2.69m )
Window to rear and french doors leading onto the balcony overlooking the rear garden. Fireplace with electric fire and radiator. Engineered wood floor.
Fitted with a suite comprising WC and wash hand basin. Part tiled, radiator and laminate flooring. Window to front aspect.
Top Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, radiator and access to insulated loft space.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.97m )
Window to front aspect and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Part tiled to water sensitive areas. Extractor fan, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.69m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 7' 3" ( 2.46m x 2.21m )
Window to rear aspect and radiator.
Window to front aspect. Fitted with a suite comprising wc, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps and shower over. Part tiled to water sensitive areas. Extractor fan, radiator, down lights and laminate flooring.
Patio area, raised decking and lawn areas.
Not full garage - currently used for storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45073293.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIT103302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Witney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.