3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLadies Grove, St. Albans
- SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- GENEROUS REAR GARDEN
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STPP)
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- CLOSE TO GOOD LOCAL SCHOOLS
- CLOSE TO BATCHWOOD GOLF & TENNIS CENTRE
- APPROX. 20 MINS WALK TO CITY CENTRE
- 360 VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE
This THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME is well presented throughout and with the benefit of space to the side of the property and a generous rear garden offers plenty of potential to extend (stpp). Accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, useful store room, three good size bedrooms and shower room. Externally there is a front garden with driveway and a delightful garden to the rear. The property is situated on a quiet residential road on the west side of St. Albans approximately 20 minutes walk from the city centre shops and restaurants, close to good local schools and Batchwood Golf & Tennis Centre. *Look inside now with our new 360 Virtual Viewing tool*
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45073980.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7238390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by North Estates, St. Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.