3 bedroom terraced house for saleTurnley Road, Birmingham
Sold STC £140,000
- Three bedrooms
- No upward chain
- Fitted kitchen
- Large garden
- Through lounge
- Double blazing (where specified)
- Central heating (where specified)
*THREE BED CRACKER - NO UPWARD CHAIN* This will make the ideal investment or first time buy. Being set in the heart of Shard End the property affords a spacious through lounge, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, garden to the rear and driveway. Viewing is a must, call 0121 749 7888.
This is an attractive three bedroom terraced property set on Turnley Road in the heart of Shard End. The property affords a spacious through lounge, fitted kitchen, utility, three bedrooms, family bathroom, garden to the rear and driveway. This will make the perfect first time buy or investment purchase.
The property is set behind a driveway providing off road parking leading to a front entrance door giving access to:
Wooden door leading into:
Central heating radiator, built-in cupboard housing meters, stairs to first floor landing and doors off to lounge/diner and kitchen.
Lounge/ Diner 23' 5" x 11' 7" max ( 7.14m x 3.53m max )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, two ceiling light points, fireplace with brick surround, two central heating radiators and double glazed doors giving access to rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 10" max x 9' ( 3.00m max x 2.74m )
A range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, integrated oven with hob and extractor hood, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point, tiling to splashback areas, tile effect lino flooring and wooden door leading into:
Utility Room 8' 8" max x 7' 2" max L-Shaped room ( 2.64m max x 2.18m max L-Shaped room )
Work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, window to rear elevation, tile effect lino flooring, combination boiler and wooden doors to front and rear elevations.
Two built-in cupboards, loft access and doors off to three bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 1" into recess x 10' 10" plus wardrobe ( 3.99m into recess x 3.30m plus wardrobe )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 2" ( 2.44m x 2.18m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator, laminate flooring and built-in over-stairs storage cupboard.
Suite comprising bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level flush W.C, UPVC obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, tiling to walls and wood effect lino flooring.
A mainly laid to lawn garden with slabbed patio area, raised gravelled beds, brick storage shed and fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45076758.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW203166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.