3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale28 Garden Road, Kendal, Cumbria
- A modern end of terraced three storey town house of distinctive design.
- Tastefully presented, spacious and versatile family accommodation.
- Attractive cul-de-sac location close to the town centre.
- Delightful south facing rear garden.
- Excellent dining kitchen.
- Spacious lounge and cosy sun room.
- Three good sized bedrooms.
- Bathroom/w.c. and shower room/w.c.
- Upvc double glazing and gas central heating.
- Garage and off-road parking for three motor vehicles.
A superb modern three storey town house offering beautifully presented, spacious and well appointed three bedroom accommodation together with a lovely south facing garden, a garage and off-road parking for three cars. Excellent cul-de-sac location close to the town centre. Energy Rating 'D'.
From Kendal town centre follow the one-way system in a southerly direction. Follow Aynam Road heading south alongside the River Kent. At its end, fork left into Lound Road. Take the third turning on the left, just past the K Village Centre, into Garden Road. Follow the road to the top and then turn right. Number 28 will be found straight ahead.
The property forms part of an interesting development of distinctive town houses in a cul-de-sac at the top of Garden Road, in a highly popular location on the southerly fringe of Kendal town centre.
Nearby is the K Village Centre with its shops and riverside cafes. The property is also within easy walking distance of Kendal town centre itself with its excellent shopping, visitor attractions, Brewery Arts Centre and Abbott Hall.
The property is well placed for highly regarded Kirkby Kendal secondary school, Kendal Leisure Centre and the cycle path that follows the course of the old Kendal canal.
Kendal, renowned as the gateway to the Lake District, is convenient for junctions 36 to 38 of the M6 motorway and for Oxenholme Railway Station on the London to Glasgow West Coast main line.
Block paved driveway to front with space for the parking of up to three vehicles. Beyond the parking is a triangle of flowerbed. To the left of the garage are two useful outside storage cupboards.
Paved pathway to the side of the house.
Attractively laid out stone walled and fenced garden to rear with shaped lawns, herbaceous flowerbeds, shrubs and trees. Adjacent to the rear of the house is a paved patio, part covered by a glazed canopy.
The garden shed is not included.
Vacant possession available around February 2017 but subject to change.
All mains services. Gas fired central heating..
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45076920.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN160196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael C L Hodgson, Kendal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.