3 bedroom terraced house for sale26 Castle Garth, Kendal, Cumbria
- A superb traditional stone built centre terraced house.
- Considerably upgraded and refurbished to create a beautifully presented, stylish family home.
- Two reception rooms.
- Three good sized bedrooms.
- Delightful bathroom/w.c.
- Virtually all windows have been replaced with timber framed double glazing.
- Gas central heating.
- Attractive, easily maintained gardens and a driveway with access from the rear.
- Two outbuildings.
A beautifully presented three bedroom stone built terraced house, extensively refurbished by the present owner to create a stylish and superbly appointed family home. Gardens and off-road parking. Outbuildings. Popular location close to Kendal town centre. Energy Rating 'D'.
From Kendal town centre follow Sandylands to the mini-roundabout opposite Kendal Railway Station. Turn right into Wildman Street and then left into Castle Street, signposted to Sedbergh. Follow the road past The Castle pub. Continue along Castle Street and then take the next turning on the right into Castle Garth. The property will be found about two-thirds of the way down on the left-hand side.
The property occupies a popular, established residential area on the periphery of Kendal town centre, well placed within walking distance of all amenities.
The historic market town of Kendal, renowned as the gateway to the Lake District, provides an excellent range of shopping, leisure, cultural and educational amenities. The town is well placed for junctions 36 to 38 of the M6 motorway as well as Oxenholme Railway Station for the London to Glasgow West coast main line.
Attractively laid out garden to front with stone paved pathways intersecting well stocked herbaceous borders.
Stone walled courtyard style garden to rear with paved patio. Beyond is a gated driveway, bordered by a herbaceous flowerbed, providing off-road parking for a motor vehicle.
All mains services. Gas central heating.
The earliest date for completion of a sale is February 2017.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45076947.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN160195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael C L Hodgson, Kendal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.