4 bedroom detached house for saleSt. Margarets Avenue, Leeds, LS18
- Bright modern family kitchen/diner with sunlight streaming in from a large central ceiling lantern
- Modern feature house bathroom with double-ended bath, modern suite and tall storage cabinet
- Private, sunny (West Facing) and well-stocked garden with summer house, matching shed and decking
- Modern en-suite shower room to main bedroom
- Large integral garage (off study) with space for a car and extra storage
- Downstairs study (off kitchen) with downstairs w.c
- Minutes walking distance from excellent Primary Schools and High School
- Walking distance to three main shopping areas
- Minutes from Woodland walks and local excellent park
- Walking distance to Horsforth train station for quick commute into Leeds or Harrogate/York
We are delighted to offer for sale this 4 bedroom detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
*** Open Day to be held 29th October 2016 10.00am until 3.00pm by appiontment only ***
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45077541.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3rw-v45j. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.