2 bedroom terraced house for saleBramley Close East Hanney, Wantage
- Recently redecorated throughout
- Village location
- Spacious living/dining room
- Modern kitchen
- Enclosed rear garden
- Single garage with eaves storage
- Modern family bathroom
- Gas fired central heating
A delightful mid-terraced two bedroom house sited on a select development in the highly sought after village of East Hanney.
The accommodation has been completely redecorated throughout and comprises of an entrance hallway, a spacious living/dining room with french doors opening out onto the patio as well as a modern kitchen with built in oven and gas hob. To the first floor there are 2 double bedroom, 1 with built in wardrobes and a modern family bathroom with bath and shower overhead. Outside the property affords a pretty rear landscaped garden and a small frontage mainly laid to lawn. The property further benefits from a single garage sited in a row of 3 , with pitched roof and eaves storage as well as off street parking.
All main services connected.
Gas fired central heating to radiators.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45077616.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26517252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas and Simmons Estate Agents, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.