2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCannon Court Road, Maidenhead
Sold STC £525,000
- CLOSE TO NATIONAL TRUST LAND
- WEST FACING 100FT REAR GARDEN
- PERIOD FEATURES
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- COMPLETELY REFURBISHED
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
Glorious character property set down a pretty semi rural character road close to National Trust Land, beautifully finished to an exceptional yet sympathetic finish this home has a wonderful west facing garden of approx 100ft backing onto farmland, ample parking & offering potential. A must see.
door to front, radiator, telephone point.
double glazed window to rear, w.c, wash hand basin, radiator, storage cupboards, plumbing for washing machine, wooden floor.
Lounge 14' 4" into bay x 13' 8" ( 4.37m into bay x 4.17m )
double glazed bay window to front, open fireplace, radiator, TV point.
Dining Room 13' 8" x 11' 11" ( 4.17m x 3.63m )
double glazed windows to side and rear, radiator, understairs cupboard, Kardene flooring.
Kitchen 17' 10" x 8' 11" max ( 5.44m x 2.72m max )
fitted kitchen with range of wall and base level units, work surfaces, stainless steel one and a half bowl drainer sink unit, radiator, integrated Lamona induction hob and electric oven and extractor fan, integrated Bosch fridge freezer, integrated Lamona dishwasher, double glazed windows to side and rear, remote operated skylight, double doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 13' 8" x 11' 8" ( 4.17m x 3.56m )
double glazed window to front, radiator, feature fireplace, Kardene flooring
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.61m x 3.18m )
double glazed window to rear, radiator, storage cupboard, feature fireplace, Kardene flooring.
double glazed window to rear, sunken bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c, heated towel rail, Kardene flooring.
driveway with car port, side access with area of paving with shrubs, enclosed by fencing to side.
a most delightful West facing garden approximately 100ft and beautifully landscaped with various shrubs and fruit trees, this garden has an additional side area with slate shingle, a summerhouse provides a lovely outlook with the garden leading onto open farmland.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A308 towards Marlow and proceed for two miles, on reaching the traffic lights at Furze Platt turn right into Switchback Road South, after a short way turn left into Cannon Court Road and the property will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45077769.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.