2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleStation Road, Hubberts Bridge, Boston
- DETACHED 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM & OFFICE
- OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
This DETACHED BUNGALOW is situated in the village of Hubberts Bridge, The property benefits from a Lounge, Dining Area, Office, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. There is ample off road parking, a Garage and further store areas. The property is being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN
DETACHED 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW IN VILLAGE LOCATION - NO ONWARD CHAIN
With partially obscure glazed front entrance door, windows to dual aspects, ceiling light point, door to Hallway.
With dado rail, coved cornice, ceiling light point, access to roof space.
Lounge 15' 7" x 11' 10" maximum incl chimney breast ( 4.75m x 3.61m maximum incl chimney breast )
Having windows to dual aspects, coved cornice, ceiling mounted lighting, set of glazed doors leading through to the Dining Area.
Dining Area 11' 5" maximum x 10' 2" maximum ( 3.48m maximum x 3.10m maximum )
With window to side aspect, coved cornice, ceiling light point, built-in storage, glazed display cabinets.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 12' 1" ( 2.39m x 3.68m )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, wall and base units, space for LPG cooker, window to rear aspect.
Rear Entrance Lobby
With sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden, door to Office and door to WC.
Office 14' x 8' 5" ( 4.27m x 2.57m )
With window to rear aspect, ceiling fluorescent striplight.
With stainless steel sink and drainer unit, WC, obscure glazed window.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 12' 1" max incl built-in wardrobes ( 3.61m x 3.68m max incl built-in wardrobes )
With window to front aspect, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving within.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 12' 1" ( 3.23m x 3.68m )
With window to rear aspect, ceiling light point, built-in bedroom furniture comprising dressing table, shelving and wardrobe.
With 3 piece suite comprising P shaped bath with wall mounted shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit, WC, extended tiled splashbacks, obscure glazed window.
With door from Office and further doors leading to the garden and Boiler Room.
To the front of the property is a gravelled driveway which provides off road parking. There is an established front garden with mature plant and shrub borders.
The rear garden is laid to lawn and benefits from flower and shrub borders and is enclosed by a mixture of fencing and hedging.
Garage 9' 6" x 19' 9" ( 2.90m x 6.02m )
With polycarbonate door, served by lighting. Double doors lead through a further storage area.
Storage Area 9' 9" x 16' ( 2.97m x 4.88m )
Served by tap and light. Door to Boiler Room.
With ceiling fluorescent striplight. Door to Workshop
Workshop 6' 10" x 15' 1" ( 2.08m x 4.60m )
Having work benches and being served by power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45077787.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.