3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTarn Close, Castleford
Sold STC £80,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Spacious Rooms Throughout
- Gardens To Front And Rear
- In Need Of Updating
- No Chain
With NO CHAIN and in need of updating, this three bedroom semi detached home offers generous room sizes throughout and has gardens to both the front and rear.
Situated on the outskirts of Castleford is this three bedroom semi detached property which is in need of modernisation. Offered with NO CHAIN, this spacious family home would make an ideal first time buyer property or investment project.
Having a gas central heating radiator with doors leading to the lounge and utility room and stairs to the first floor landing.
Lounge 10' 8" x 21' 6" ( 3.25m x 6.55m )
Double glazed window to the front. Single glazed window to the rear. Two gas central heating radiators.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 8' 7" ( 2.84m x 2.62m )
Having a fitted kitchen with a range base units with work surfaces over. Includes a sink and drainer with an electric cooker point, and plumbing for a washing machine. Under stair storage cupboard. Pantry area. Single glazed window to the rear.
Utility Room 6' 8" x 8' 4" ( 2.03m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the side. Gas central heating radiator. Door leading to the side.
First Floor Landing
With stairs from the entrance hall. Gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.43m x 3.28m )
Single glazed window to the front. Built in wardrobes. Gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 12' 5" max ( 3.00m x 3.78m max )
Single glazed window to the rear. Built in storage cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler. Gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 5' 10" ( 3.12m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to the front. Built in wardrobes. Gas central heating radiator.
Having a two piece bathroom suite comprising of a bath with taps and a wash hand basin. Gas central heating radiator. Double glazed window to the side.
With a low level flush wc, and an obscured double glazed window to the side.
With a dropped kerb giving access to the front driveway and having a lawned garden area the property also has an enclosed rear garden which has both a lawned area and a paved patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45077826.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF107219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.