2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMoss Street, Derby
- Spacious End Terrace
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Impressive Lounge/Dining Room
- Close To City
- Ideal FTB
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Enclosed Garden
- Internal Viewing Advised
A well-presented and spacious end terrace property located close to Derby City Centre ideally suited to a first time buyer. The accommodation comprises of an impressive 28ft lounge/dining room with high ceilings and duel aspect windows, modern fitted kitchen, two light and spacious double bedrooms a
A well-presented and spacious end terrace property located close to Derby City Centre ideally suited to a first time buyer. The accommodation comprises of an impressive 28ft lounge/dining room with high ceilings and duel aspect windows, modern fitted kitchen, two light and spacious double bedrooms and bathroom. Outside can be found a pleasant enclosed garden offering a good degree of privacy. An internal viewing comes highly advised.
Lounge/dining Room 12' 4" max x 28' 11" ( 3.76m max x 8.81m )
An impressive lounge/dining room. Having high ceilings with decorative coving, fireplace housing gas fire, duel aspect double glazed windows, two radiators, stripped wooden flooring & fitted carpet, trap door giving access to the cellar, stairs to the first floor and door leading to:
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.79m )
Fitted with modern matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, part tiled walls, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, radiator, laminate flooring, double glazed window to the front and door giving access to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having doors to all first floor accommodation.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.86m x 3.20m )
Having double glazed window to the front, radiator, loft access and door to:
Bathroom 9' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.00m x 2.82m )
Fitted with a matching three piece suite comprising of low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with electric shower over. Extractor fan, airing cupboard, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 12' 3" ( 3.56m x 3.73m )
Having double glazed windows to the front and side, radiator and overstairs storage cupboard.
Can be found a pleasant enclosed court-yard style garden with a range of plants, including shrubs and trees. Timber shed and side access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45084564.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER204207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.