4 bedroom detached house for saleBell Street, Hornton
- Detached family house
- Superb garden of approx 1/4 acre
- Three reception rooms
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Double garage
- Attractive rural outlooks
Full descriptionA SPACIOUS AND VERY APPEALING DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE WITH A SUPERB GARDEN PLEASANTLY LOCATED IN THIS HIGHLY REGARDED VILLAGE WHICH HAS A PRIMARY SCHOOL AND IS WELL PLACED FOR BANBURY AND STRATFORD UPON AVON.
Entrance hall, cloakroom, study, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, sitting room, dining room, conservatory, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, double garage and off road parking, beautiful private gardens, attractive rural outlooks, central heating, double glazing, approx. 1/4 acre.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£615,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury 7 miles
Stratford upon Avon 12 miles
Junction 11 and 12 M40 motorway approx 6 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury take the A422 Stratford upon Avon road. Travel though the villages of Drayton and Wroxton and continue until the Hornton/Balscote crossroads. Take the right hand turning for Hornton and at the T-junction turn left. Travel onwards until Hornton is reached. The property will be found on the right just past the 1st right turning.
Situation - HORNTON is a charming, unspoilt and highly regarded village on the North Oxfordshire/South Warwickshire borders. The village comprises predominantly stone character properties and is surrounded by picturesque undulating countryside. Within the village there is a public house, parish church and highly regarded primary school. There is secondary schooling at Bloxham, Sibford, Stratford and Warwick. Sporting and leisure facilities in the area include golf at Chipping Norton and Tadmarton; horse racing at Warwick, Cheltenham and Stratford upon Avon; theatre and cultural pursuits at Stratford upon Avon and Oxford.
The Property - A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* An attractive detached house constructed of local Hornton ironstone beneath a tiled roof.
* Providing excellent family sized living accommodation which is light and airy.
* In good decorative order, attractive internal oak doors and engineered oak flooring to the ground floor except in the cloakroom.
* Fantastic location within this highly regarded village and enjoying some lovely views.
* Entrance hall with solid oak front door, leaded lights and side panels, stairs rising to first floor.
* Downstairs cloakroom of good size with WC and wash basin.
* Light and airy sitting room which enjoys pleasant views, open stone fireplace with raised hearth, double glazed patio doors to side of dwelling.
* Spacious dining room ideal for entertaining.
* Pretty conservatory overlooking the garden.
* Re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room with shaker cream units. Well planned and fitted having base units with granite working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, eye level cabinets, fitted electric oven, cooker extractor hood, concealed lighting, space for fridge and freezer, plumbing for automatic dishwasher.
* Utility room with plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, oil fired boiler for domestic hot water and central heating, eye level cabinet, door to side of dwelling.
* Spacious landing with two storage cupboards and a built-in airing cupboard having hot water cylinder fitted with electric immersion heater.
* Four good sized bedrooms, three of which have built-in wardrobes.
* En-suite shower room to master bedroom having shower, bidet, wash basin, WC.
* Family bathroom having bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, shower screen, vanity wash basin with mixer tap, WC, ceramic tiled splashbacks, trap to roof space with light and insulation within.
* Beautiful mature gardens which are private and well stocked. The shared gravelled driveway leads to a block paved hardstanding in front of the attached double garage which has an up and over door, light and power within.
* The gardens extend to approximately one quarter of an acre and comprise lawned areas, well stocked flower and shrub beds, pathways, paved terrace areas and patios, hedgerows, a water feature, a rose bed with circular box hedge surrounding and trees to include a magnificent Weeping Willow, Silver Birch, Ash, Yew, Walnut and Cherry. At the foot of the garden there is a large wooden shed. Attractive views towards the village and across fields. Wood store. Oil tank. Outside tap. Outside lighting.
Services - Mains water, electricity and drainage connected. Oil fired central heating. Boiler in utility room. Double glazing.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band G.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45084906.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26594408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.