3 bedroom bungalow for salePot Kiln Road, Great Cornard, Sudbury
Sold STC £275,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Ground Floor Bedroom & Bathroom
- Two Further Bedrooms
- First Floor Shower Room
- Garage & Ample Parking
DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW WITH LARGE LANDSCAPED GARDENS - This three bedroom property is situated in a desirable location within Great Cornard and further benefits from ground floor bedroom and bathroom, garage and ample parking. Internal viewing highly recommended.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Entrance door leading into entrance hall.
Radiator, stairs leading to first floor landing, understairs storage cupboard, doors leading to:
Ground Floor Bedroom 12' 4" x 11' 9" ( 3.76m x 3.58m )
Radiator, bay window to front aspect.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 9' 5" x 8' 6" ( 2.87m x 2.59m )
Range of fitted base and eye level units, work surfaces, tiled splash backs, plumbing and space for appliances, built-in water softener, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, corner display unit, built-in oven, five ring gas hob, window to rear overlooking the rear garden, door to side aspect, double doors through to dining room.
Dining Room 13' 3" x 9' 6" ( 4.04m x 2.90m )
Radiator, double glazed bay window to front aspect.
Living Room 12' 5" x 11' 7" ( 3.78m x 3.53m )
Inset gas coal effect fire, opening through to conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.64m )
Windows to both sides, double doors leading out to the rear garden.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Comprising low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, corner bath, shower attachment, radiator, airing cupboard, window to rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Velux window to front aspect, doors to:
Bedroom Two 13' x 11' 8" ( 3.96m x 3.56m )
Radiator, eaves storage cupboards, Velux window to front and rear aspect.
Please note: This room has restricted head height.
Bedroom Three 13' 8" x 8' 9" ( 4.17m x 2.67m )
Eaves storage cupboard, Velux windows to front aspect, window to rear aspect.
Please Note: This room has restricted head height.
Comprising low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, partially tiled walls, radiator, window to rear aspect.
Outside The Property
The property is approached via a gravel driveway providing ample off-road parking with turning space to the front. Driveway continues down the side of the property leading to a single detached garage with up and over door and roof storage space, power and light connected. The rear garden is one of the main features of this property and has been well maintained and landscaped by the current owners. Being laid mainly to lawn, there are well stocked flower and shrub beds and borders and a pathway leading down the garden where there is a greenhouse, two storage sheds and a covered entertaining area with power and light connected. The boundaries have timber lap panel fencing and mature hedging. Outside water tap and courtesy lighting provided.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45084921.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD104805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.