4 bedroom detached house for saleWoodridings Avenue, Hatch End
Sold STC £950,000
- Detached home set over two floors
- Deceptively spacious accommodation
- Four double bedrooms
- Two en-suites plus family bathroom
- 26 x 20'4 sitting/dining room
- Superb decorative order
- Garage plus additional off road parking
- Lovely views to the rear over greenbelt
- Quiet no through road location
- Convenient for Hatch End's Station and shops
This magnificent four bedroom, three bathroom detached home with views over greenbelt fields is positioned in a quiet no through road and provides adaptable accommodation set over two floors. Having been extended and updated to offer very spacious family accommodation in excellent decorative order, an early internal viewing is strongly recommended.
EPC RATING: D
Internal - The bright and deceptively spacious accommodation comprises of a large hallway with under floor heating giving access to the ground floor double bedrooms three and four which could also be utilised as a study or dining room. The hallway also gives access to a modern bathroom, and kitchen with under floor heating plus utility room, and finally a bright and airy 25'10 x 20'4 sitting/dining room overlooking the rear garden and greenbelt beyond with an electric retractable sun canopy. The staircase from the hallway rises to a first floor landing giving access to two very large bedrooms each with en -suite bathrooms and the 18'7 x 15'5 master bedroom featuring magnificent views over greenbelt fields to the rear.
External - The frontage with retaining wall comprises of a lawn area and well stocked flower bed borders plus block paved driveway providing parking for several vehicles leading to the garage with security lighting and remote controlled electric door. There is a side gate providing wide access to the good sized rear garden with patio, lawn areas and flower bed borders, and a natural low level boundary to the greenbelt fields beyond.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45085026.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26585660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rawlinson Gold, Pinner. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.