3 bedroom detached house for salePollards Hill South, Norbury, SW16
- Bay-fronted reception room and separate family room
- Utility room and guest WC
- Amazing kitchen with fully folding doors to the decking
- 115' south-facing garden with lawn and side access
- Fully tiled bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Double master bedroom with bay window
- Additional double bedroom and one single
- Offers in excess of £750,000
Boasting an 115' private garden with raised decking, and a driveway for three cars, this recently renovated three bedroom detached home further provides an incredible eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances.
Situated within a popular peaceful residential area of Norbury, minutes from London Road and it's many amenities, the property also benefits from close proximity to Norbury station and Mitcham Common.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1002762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Streatham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.