4 bedroom detached house for saleHeol Y Sarn, Llantrisant, Pontyclun
Sold STC £310,000
- NO CHAIN
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- EXCELLENT VIEWS TO LLANTRISANT COMMON
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- STUDY AND UTILITY ROOM
- OFF-ROAD PARKING WITH DETACHED GARAGE
BRILLIANT LOCATION! *EXCELLENT VIEWS TO LLANTRISANT COMMON* Allen & Harris are delighted to market this fantastic detached property situated in Llantrisant. This property could be perfect for your next family home! *PRICED TO SELL* *NO CHAIN*
Living accommodation comprises:
Two Reception Rooms
Four Double Rooms
En-Suite To Master Bedroom
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, under floor heating, off-road parking, double detached garage and rear courtyard with excellent views overlooking Llantrisant common.
Shared driveway, block paved pathway, access to garage, access to front door.
Entered through double glazed PVCu french style doors, double glazed PVCu window to side, spotlights, glass panelled door leading to:
Split stair case, stairs rising to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, laid to laminate, power points, under floor heating.
Two piece suite comprising; Low level W/C, vanity wash hand basin, obscure double glazed PVCu window to rear. Laid to laminate, tiled splash backs, under floor heating.
Study 8' 7" Max x 8' 7" Max ( 2.62m Max x 2.62m Max )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, under floor heating, under stair storage cupboard, laid to carpet.
Lounge 16' 8" Max x 12' 1" ( 5.08m Max x 3.68m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front and side, double glazed PVCu french style doors leading to courtyard garden. Spotlights, laid to carpet, power points, under floor heating.
Sitting Room 22' Max x 10' ( 6.71m Max x 3.05m )
Double glazed PVCu window to side, power points, multi fuel log burner with feature surround, under floor heating. Access to:
Dining Room 9' 2" Max x 8' Max ( 2.79m Max x 2.44m Max )
Double glazed PVCu windows to front and side, skylight windows, under floor heating, carpet.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 10' 2" ( 4.09m x 3.10m )
Contemporary fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, integral double oven with five ring gas hob and cooker hood over. Tiled splash backs, integral dish washer, one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Integral fridge/freezer, power points, window to side, double glazed PVCu windows to rear, door to:
Fitted units, one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, wall mounted gas boiler, double glazed PVCu window to side. Double glazed PVCu patio door to rear.
Split level stairs rising from ground floor, laid to carpet, double glazed PVCu window to side, access to loft. power point. Radiator, airing cupboard, door leading to:
Bedroom 1 14' 6" x 12' 1" ( 4.42m x 3.68m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, double glazed french style doors leading to balcony, fitted wardrobes, radiator, power points, laid to carpet.
Two piece suite comprising; Low level W/C, vanity wash hand basin, fitted walk in shower with tiled surround. Laid to laminate flooring, obscure double glazed PVCu window to rear.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" Max x 10' 11" Max ( 3.89m Max x 3.33m Max )
Double glazed PVCu window to side, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 3 12' 1" x 8' Plus Recess ( 3.68m x 2.44m Plus Recess )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, power points, laid to carpet.
Bedroom 4 11' 11" x 6' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.06m )
Double glazed PVCu windows to rear, radiator, power points, laid to carpet.
Three piece suite comprising; Low level W/C, vanity wash hand basin, corner panelled bath with mixer taps. Tiled splash backs, obscure double glazed PVCu window to side, radiator, laid to laminate flooring, extractor fan.
Laid to lawn and decking, mature shrub, excellent views overlooking Llantrisant common.
Up and over door, loft space above.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45085686.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.