2 bedroom terraced house for salePartridge Way, Old Sarum, Salisbury
Sold STC £175,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Driveway Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment Property
- Gas Central Heating
A surprisingly spacious two bedroom terraced home located in Old Sarum The property is well presented and boasts ample off street parking. An ideal first time buy.
]A surprisingly spacious two bedroom terraced home located in Old Sarum, with excellent commuter links to the A345, A303, A36 and within a close proximity to Porton. The property is well presented and boasts ample off street parking. Benefits include double glazing and gas central heating. An ideal first time buy or investment property.
Double glazed door to the front. Stairs to first floor, doors to kitchen and lounge, understairs space, wooden flooring.
Lounge 14' 8" x 12' 4" ( 4.47m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to the rear, double glazed patio doors to the garden. Laminate flooring, radiator, television point.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 5' 10" ( 2.82m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiling, electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wooden flooring, radiator, Worcester wall hung gas boiler.
Stairs from Entrance Hall, airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.76m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the rear, double built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 6' 11" ( 2.77m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, part tiling, radiator.
Rear Garden : Patio to the immediate rear with path way leading to the rear gated access which then leads on to allocated off street parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY103995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.