1 bedroom flat for saleCatalina Court, London, SE25 4TZ
- Purpose built ground floor one bedroom retirement flat
- Occupiers must be 55 years of age or over
- Double Glazing and Heating
- Facing the garden to the rear
- Shared gardens
- Residents Lounge, Guest Suite & Other Facilities
- Entry Phone and Lift
- Vacant - No onward chain
- Resident Manager
- Personal Alarm System in the flat
ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT FLAT - OCCUPIERS MUST BE 55 YEARS OF AGE OR OVER. Situated in the popular and sought after Catalina Development in Sunnybank. This particular flat faces the garden to the rear and the property is vacant with no onward chain. General benefits include RESIDENTS LOUNGE, GUEST SUITE AND LAUNDRY ROOM there is also a personal alarm system for each flat. Specifications includes HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING AND ENTRY PHONE SECURITY SYSTEM. These retirement flats are always popular. Early viewing advised.
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is years.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.