3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDeepdale Drive, Dales View, Consett, DH8
- Three-Bedroomed Three Storey House
- Attached Garage & Driveway
- Family Room & Kitchen Diner
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower
- Situated Within a Popular Modern Estate
- Enclosed Lawned Rear Garden
A well-presented bay-fronted end terraced house with an attached garage and a good-sized rear garden, situated within this popular modern estate in Delves Lane with accommodation over three floors.
Built by Yuill, in 2011, with uPVC double glazing and gas central heating, the house comprises, on the ground floor: entrance hall, family room open into contemporary fitted kitchen/diner through to utility room and W.C.; first floor landing to living room, bedroom and bathroom and stairs to the second floor which has a master bedroom, with an en suite shower room, and a further bedroom. There is an enclosed lawned garden to the rear, with decking and a rear access door into the attached garage, which is served by a single drive.
Deepdale Drive is situated within the Dales View development, which was built between 2007 and 2013, and is comprised of two, three and four-bedroomed homes. It is approximately a mile from Consett town centre, which has a range of shopping and recreational facilities - including the retail park with three major supermarkets - and there are schools in nearby Delves Lane, Consett and Lanchester. Durham and Newcastle are both within 15 miles, via the A691 & A692.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45086751.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CNS160424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Consett . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.