2 bedroom park home for saleBeech Drive, Freckleton, Lancashire
Offers in Region of
- Extended, Spacious Double unit
- Ample living space with 2 Lounges and open plan kitchen / diner
- Large Private gardens with patio and barbeque areas
- Parking for 3 cars
- Exterior has been recently refurbished
- New uPVC Double Glazed windows and doors
- New Roof, Gutters, Soffits and Fascias
- Set in a lovely, peaceful, private area of Lamaleach Park in Freckleton
- OFFERS CONSIDERED
Fantastic Residential Park Home with Private Large Gardens and space for 3 cars
EXTENDED DOUBLE SPACIOUS UNIT with 2 LOUNGES. 2 bedrooms, OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINER and 3 piece bathroom. LARGE PRIVATE GARDENS with PATIO and BARBEQUE AREAS. Designated parking space at front of property plus space to the side of property for two more cars. SET in LOVELY PEACEFUL, PRIVATE AREA of LAMALEACH PARK in FRECKLETON.
THE EXTERIOR HAS RECENTLY BEEN REFURBISHED and benefits from a NEW ROOF, NEW uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS and DOORS, NEW SOFFITS, FASCIAS + GUTTERING and new exterior coating
Requires decoration internally. £65000 OFFERS CONSIDERED.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by tem-po.co.uk, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.