2 bedroom terraced house for saleDonaldson Road, Larkhall
Sold STC £70,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two double bedrooms
- Refurbished throughout
- Great location
- Dining kitchen
- Enclosed rear garden
- Buyers incentive available
Totally refurbished externally and internally this well appointed mid terrace villa is certain to appeal to discerning first time buyers and forms part of a popular location in this excellent commuter village.
Representing tremendous value for money this generously proportioned mid terrace villa displays superb family accommodation throughout.
Accommodation comprises on ground floor; reception hall, comfortable lounge, preferred open plan dining kitchen. Upper floor; two double bedrooms and family bathroom. The property further benefits from electric heating and double glazing.
The subjects are positioned within walking distance of local shops with easy commuting to Hamilton, Glasgow and surrounding districts via M74 motorway network. Furthermore, there is a good choice of both primary and secondary schools within the vicinity.
Lounge 14' 5" x 13' 10" ( 4.39m x 4.22m )
Dining Kitchen 17' 1" x 7' 6" ( 5.21m x 2.29m )
Master Bedroom 13' 9" x 10' 1" ( 4.19m x 3.07m )
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 10' 9" ( 3.51m x 3.28m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45095769.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HML102055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.