4 bedroom detached house for saleConway Drive, Thrapston, KETTERING
Sold STC £325,000
- Established and sizable plot
- Re-fitted bathroom and en-suite to master
- Double garage with automatic roller door
- Enclosed rear garden with flagstone patio
- Popular and sought after location
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
*Popular and sought after location*Re-fitted bathroom and en-suite to master*Double garage with automatic roller door*Established and sizeable plot*Enclosed rear garden with flagstone patio*Pleasant views from back bedrooms*£1,000 buyer incentive*Quiet cul-de-sac position*
Occupying a quiet cul-de-sac position is this fabulous four bedroom detached executive family home. The owners have owned this 'Prowtings' built home from new and have maintained and improved the property throughout. In brief accommodation comprises entrance hall, guest cloaks w/c, lounge with double doors to dining room. The kitchen has built in cooking appliances with a door to utility room. To the first floor there are four well-proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom and an en-suite to master. Outside there is a sizeable front garden and enclosed rear garden, off road parking for several cars leading to a double garage with automatic roller door. This truly is a well-appointed stylish family home that should be viewed to appreciate the plot size and accommodation on offer.
Entered via double glazed door, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, understairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor landing and door to:
GUEST CLOAKS WC
Obscured PVCu double glazed window to front, fitted with a two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and close coupled WC. Panelled radiator and laminate floor.
5.59m x 3.48m (18'4" x 11'5"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, the focal point is the fireplace which has wooden surround with marble insert and matching hearth housing a living flame gas fire. Coving to ceiling, double doors to:
3.30m x 3.48m (10'10" x 11'5"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, panelled radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling and opening to:
3.63m x 4.85m (11'11" maximum narrowing to 8'6" x 15'11"). Kitchen comprising a range of high and base level cupboard units with drawer space with worktops and finished with tiled splashbacks. A one and half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, built in appliances to include a four ring gas hob with stainless/glass extractor fitted over, eye-line double oven, space and plumbing for dishwasher with further space for fridge/freezer. PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, tiled floor. Door to:
2.34m x 1.93m (7'8" x 6'4"). PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed door garden. Base level cupboards with worktops fitted over, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Appliance space for automatic washing machine with further space for tumble drier and freezer. Courtesy door to garage.
PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, panelled radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and slatted shelving. Coving to ceiling and loft access.
4.83m x 3.43m (15'10" into doorway x 11'3"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, panelled radiator, built-in wardrobes with hanging space and shelving. Door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
A re-fitted suite comprising a close coupled w/c, vanity wash hand basin with drawer space below and shower enclosure. Tiled floor and tiled from floor to ceiling, recess downlights to ceiling and chrome heated towel rail.
3.51m x 3.38m (11'6" x 11'1"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect enjoying pleasant outlook over countryside and the lake, panelled radiator built in double wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving.
3.30m x 2.31m (10'10" x 7'7"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, panelled radiator and laminate flooring.
2.64m x 2.31m (8'8" x 7'7"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, panelled radiator and similar views to that of bedroom three.
A re-fitted three piece suite comprising close coupled w/c, 'P' shaped bath with mixer tap incorporating a shower fitment complete with shower screen. Double panelled radiator, tiled floor, ceiling mounted extractor and PVCu obscure double glazed window to rear.
A sizeable front garden which is laid to lawn with gravelled and bark borders, enclosed by beech hedging and timber panelled fencing. There is off road parking for a number of cars leading to a double garage measuring 15' 2" x 14' 7" benefitting from having automatic roller up and over door complete with power and lighting.
Having an immediate flagstone paved patio area with the remainder of the garden being laid to lawn with maturing bamboo and shrubs to borders, enclosed by timber fencing. A further decked patio area, timber built shed, outside tap and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45096252.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THR100952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.