3 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Street, Fletton, Peterborough
- Mid terraced property
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Amenities nearby
- PVCU double glazing
- Early viewing advised
- Close to City Centre and rail links
- No onward chain
* Two reception rooms
* Amenities nearby
* PVCU double glazing
* NO ONWARD CHAIN
4.22m x 3.66m (13'10" maximum into bay x 12' into recess). PVCu double glazed bay window to front, wall mounted fireplace, door to:
Stairs, door to:
3.38m x 3.66m (11'1" x 12' maximum into recess). PVCu double glazed window to rear, wall mounted fireplace, built-in walk-in storage cupboard, storage cupboard, door to:
3.63m x 2.36m (11'11" x 7'9"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink unit with single drainer, double glazed window to side, door to:
PVCu double glazed window to side, door to:
Fitted with three piece suite with deep panelled bath, wash hand basin and close coupled WC, tiled surround, PVCu double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
3.66m x 3.66m (12' x 12' maximum into recess). PVCu double glazed window to front, built-in walk-in wardrobe.
3.38m x 3.66m (11'1" x 12' maximum into recess). PVCu double glazed window to rear, door to:
3.66m x 2.39m (12' x 7'10"). PVCu double glazed window to rear.
There is a small enclosed front garden. Lockable gated access to the shared pathway. Gate to enclosed rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45096255.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ202250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.