3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCopperfield Drive, Langley, Maidstone, Kent
- Extended 3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Superb conservatory
- Attractive bathroom suite
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (63)
The moment you walk through the door you will appreciate all the work and care that has gone into the improvements made to this home. Beautifully presented throughout, you can move all your furniture in and from day one, relax and enjoy your new surroundings.The size of the conservatory is large enough to use as a secondary lounge while the adjoining dining room is ideal for all the family to gather for a Sunday roast.With winter months approaching then the lounge, with the open fireplace, will surely be a magnet for all family and friends to relax and enjoy an evening together.The extended accommodation provides three separate bedrooms which are complimented by both a beautiful bathroom suite (jacuzzi bath) and a separate cloakroom which adds that extra convenience.All the attention to detail that has gone into the inside has been matched by all the external work, including the fabulous garage which is large enough for storing two cars or use as a workshop.The secluded landscaped garden has been designed to provide two distinct patio areas, lawned garden and a corner Summer House to sit and admire the whole garden.This is one property where you will be delighted both inside and out , don't delay.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Dining Area: 12'0 x 7'2 (3.66m x 2.19m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'11 x 8'9 (3.63m x 2.67m)
- Utility Room: 6'4 x 5'5 (1.93m x 1.65m)
- Conservatory: 12'10 x 8'4 (3.91m x 2.54m)
- Lounge: 21'4 x 13'10 (6.51m x 4.22m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'1 x 10'0 (3.69m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'1 x 7'10 (3.38m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'1 x 7'7 (3.69m x 2.31m)
- Bathroom: 7'10 x 6'8 (2.39m x 2.03m)
- Garage: 18'6 x 15'2 (5.64m x 4.63m)
- Front and Rear Garden
- Summer House
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45096354.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12326360. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Bearsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.