4 bedroom detached house for saleHillcrest Close, Kingsley Holt, STOKE-ON-TRENT
- Detached Home Spanning Three Floors
- Three Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms, Master with En-Suite Shower Room
- Driveway and Garage
- Beautiful Gardens, Woodland Area, Detached Workshop
Located towards the end of a private cul-de-sac this detached, spacious home offers versatile living accommodation over three floors. The property offers three reception rooms, conservatory overlooking the beautiful rear garden, private woodland area and a garage and detached brick built workshop.
This deceptively spacious, detached property offers versatile living, with generous accommodation and a substantial garden, including private woodland. Spanning three floors the living accommodation comprises on the first floor; entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, utility room, pantry and two bedrooms. To the ground floor there is a lounge, UPVC conservatory, useful storage room and a room currently used as a hobby room but suitable for a number of different purposes. To the first floor there is the master bedroom with en-suite shower room and large, useful attic storage room, with potential for development. Outside to the front of the property there is a block paved driveway which provides off road car standing and is enclosed by decorative wrought iron gates and leads to the single garage. The rear garden has been beautifully landscaped to offer lawned area, paved patio seating area, ornamental pond, large brick built detached workshop and private woodland area. The property enjoys a high degree of privacy to the rear. Kingsley Holt is well placed for access to the market towns of Cheadle, Leek and Ashbourne and the Southern Peak District and Staffordshire Moorlands are close by, offering an abundance of outdoor activities including riding, walking and cycling making this ideal for those who love outdoor pursuits.
Entrance door to front, tiled floor, stairs leading to the ground floor and doors leading to;
Lounge 18' 9" x 11' 1" ( 5.71m x 3.38m )
UPVC window to side and rear enjoying views over the rear garden, UPVC door leading to the balcony, feature wall mounted gas fire and radiator.
Dining Room/bedroom Four 14' 1" x 10' 9" ( 4.29m x 3.28m )
UPVC window to side, useful storage cupboard and radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 12' 3" x 11' ( 3.73m x 3.35m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, granite working surface, useful pantry, plumbing for washing machine, useful appliance space, part tiling to walls, inset halogen spot lights to ceiling, radiator and UPVC window to rear.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 9' 9" ( 4.32m x 2.97m )
UPVC window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 11' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.38m )
UPVC window to front and side, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite, panelled bath, low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and obscure UPVC window to rear.
Utility Room 9' 10" x 3' 8" ( 3.00m x 1.12m )
Window to side and tiled floor.
Lower Ground Floor
UPVC window and door leading to the conservatory.
Family Room 18' 7" x 11' 6" ( 5.66m x 3.51m )
UPVC window and door leading to the conservatory.
Upvc Conservatory 15' 4" x 11' 4" ( 4.67m x 3.45m )
UPVC construction and brick base, tiled floor, door leading to the rear garden.
Hobby Room/playroom 11' 2" x 11' ( 3.40m x 3.35m )
UPVC window to rear, door leading to the rear and radiator.
Storage Room 11' 2" x 4' 3" ( 3.40m x 1.30m )
Wall mounted boiler, concrete floor. .
Master Bedroom 19' 7" x 13' 7" ( 5.97m x 4.14m )
UPVC window to rear, velux window to side with stunning countryside views, fitted wardrobes and a large, useful storage room in to the eaves.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with Showerwall panelled cubicle with shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c, tiling to walls, velux window to side and radiator.
Attic Storage Room 15' 10" x 15' 5" ( 4.83m x 4.70m )
Useful storage in to the eaves, potential for further development.
Outside to the front of the property there is a block paved driveway which provides off road car standing and is enclosed by decorative wrought iron gates and leads to the single garage.The rear garden has been beautifully landscaped to offer lawned area, paved patio seating area, ornamental pond, a wide variety of mature trees, shrubs and planting, large brick built detached workshop and private woodland area. The property enjoys a high degree of privacy to the rear.
Garage 15' 4" x 9' 8" ( 4.67m x 2.95m )
Having up and over door and useful inspection pit.
Detached Workshop 20' 7" x 16' 6" ( 6.27m x 5.03m )
Brick built workshop having power and light, UPVC door to the side and UPVC window to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45096711.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.